Global Employment Organization Company Services
Our team at Bradford Jacobs consists of Global Employment experts with years of knowledge and experience helping businesses enter international markets.
What is a Global Employment Organization?Global Employment Organization, ‘GEO’ is a global service that allows businesses to employ staff internationally. You can employee anyone, anytime, in the country of your choice. It allows businesses to have a Global remote work team spread across the world. It allows you to place staff in any country without the need of creating a subsidiary or entity in a foreign country. A GEO is fully compliant with local rules, tax laws and visa legislation. Your employee would use our established Global Entity Network, Bradford Jacobs would be their Employer of Record and be responsible for:
- Payroll taxes
- Handling benefits
- Management of employee payroll
Why use a Global Employment Organization?There are a number of reasons why an organization would partner with a Global Employment Organization, these include:
- Use of contactors compliantly by transferring them into full time employees internationally.
- Hire and onboard anyone and have them work in any country in the world
- If you want to place a candidate in another country as a recruiter but at low cost to the client
- You want to move an entire team or department to another country
- Downsize an entity without needing to maintain the entity costs and legalities
- Testing new markets with small or large teams in days not months
- Access the global talent pool and recruit internationally with ease
- Remove costs of hiring lawyers, accountants, visa and contract experts when globally expanding.
- To achieve your international goals without needing to get involved in the day-to-day hassle of various local laws and processes.
What are the benefits of Global Employment Organization?
There are plenty of reasons to consider a Global Employment Organization for your international employee needs:
Find out more about our Global Employment Organization Service
Get in touch with us to explore your global expansion needs. Download our guide to Global Employment Organizations for more information on our service.