WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal data that you provide to us when you:
- Sign a contract or an agreement with us;
- Send us your personal data in order to process your application;
- Send us your CV;
- Send us your payment details.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We collect and process your personal data in order to:
- Manage your CV;
- Manage your application;
- Provide you services written in the contract or agreement or letter of intent;
- Inform you on job and services offers;
- Improve our services.
We do not sell or share your personal data with marketing or commercial purposes.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We only keep your personal data for so long as necessary to achieve these purposes. This may be up to 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship with you (statute of limitation for legal claims in most EEA countries), unless a shorter or longer retention period applies under applicable data protection laws.
PARTIES WITH WHICH WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Bradford Jacobs and EAFS Consulting share your personal data with Partners and Affiliates listed in “our partners and affiliates” section in our website for working and contractual purpose (but, when required by law, we ask your consent before doing so).
We also share your personal data with:
- other entities and third party providers that help us operate this website and provide our products and services (these recipients act on our behalf and under our instructions only);
- third parties in case of judicial processes, request by courts or authorities, other legal obligation, to defend our rights, or in case of merger, acquisition, or assets transfer.
Some of these recipients are located outside the EEA, but we ensure that your personal data remains adequately protected at all times.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You may, at any moment, exercise your rights under data protection law, including (when applicable) your right of access, rectification, restriction, erasure, opposition (including objecting, at any time and for free, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing), right to portability and your right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Certain information might be gathered on this website by cookies and other tracking technologies. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD PARTY LINKS?
Our website may contain links to other sites, as well as objects or elements controlled by third parties. We do not have access nor control these elements and disclaim any responsibility for such third party websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For any query or request relating to our use of your personal data, or to exercise your rights, you may contact our Legal and Privacy Department at firstname.lastname@example.org