Paying your staff in Malta can be complex if you’re not aware of all the specific rules and regulations. Outsourcing to a dedicated Maltese payroll service company like Bradford Jacobs will help you reduce costs and minimise risk and liablility.
Maltese Payroll Services for Contractors
We offer a dedicated Maltese Payroll solutions specifically for contractors which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements- saving you time and money. The less time you spend thinking about Maltese payroll the more time you’ll have to concentrate on your business, so let our dedicated team of professionals handle it all on your behalf. Contact us today to find out how.
Payroll Services Malta for Employers
- Registration with the Maltese Tax Office.
- Registration with the NSSO (National Social Security Office).
- Creation of Employment Contracts.
- Application of the Special Expatriation Status (if applicable).
- Calculation of Monthly Salary and Creation of Pay slips.
- Advice about the Available Tax Free Allowances.
- Submitting of Wage Tax Returns and Forms for National Insurance.
- Correspondence with Involved Parties.
- Annual Accounts, Administration and Year End Statements.
- Creating Payment Schedule for Wage Tax, National Insurances and Net Wages.
- Personal Income Tax Returns.
Outsourcing your Malta Payroll
Outsourcing your payroll can serve as a more cost-effective, simpler method of paying your employees and filing your wage tax returns on time and in full. By outsourcing payroll, you can also benefit by gaining peace of mind knowing that you are paying the correct wage tax and social security obligations in full and on time.
You won’t have to worry about incurring tax penalties for late or incomplete filing and payment. Your company and your employees can focus solely on your business goals, without ever having to worry about the complexities of payroll management.
Paying your staff in Belgium can be complex. With one of the highest taxation rates within the European Union with a number of different local and national rules, it can be difficult to negotiate the red tape and fulfil your obligations if inexperienced. Add the fact that the Belgian government holds employers liable for any payroll mistakes, it’s easy to see why so many companies struggle. Outsourcing to a dedicated Belgian payroll service company like Bradford Jacobs will help you reduce costs and minimise risk and liablility.