Bradford Jacobs’ role as the Employer of Record (EOR) for your international employees is to provide specific payroll, HR and compliance services for expansion into the Netherlands. Most importantly, Bradford Jacobs’ commitment to protecting our clients and their workforce make us the preferred international Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) and Recruitment Process Organisation (RPO) for your company’s future.
Initially, Bradford Jacobs’ specialists assess your specific requirements and timeframe and fit these to the ideal model from our PEO and EOR platforms.
As these are co-employer and employee arrangements, the client needs to consider a number of important conditions so that the PEO model remains accurate, timely and – most importantly – complies with Dutch rules and regulations governing staff employment.
Your chosen candidate is hired via Bradford Jacobs’ agencies in the Netherlands in accordance with local employment laws and can be ready to work within a few days. One of our experts is exclusively assigned to work with your team, representing your company as if he or she were your own employee.
How Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) works
Bradford Jacobs recognise businesses have individual requirements, often creating unique recruitment situations. This is why Bradford Jacobs provide a consultative approach and bespoke solution to each client because we know one size does not fit all.
Our Netherlands PEO services enable clients to operate staff in-country with no worries over HR services, tax, payroll or having to respond to changes in local regulations or employment law. As global PEO and EOR experts we follow employment contract best practices and can deal with severance issues and even termination of employment if necessary. We also guarantee to keep you updated on employment law changes in the Netherlands.
This step-by-step guide highlights the simplicity of having Bradford Jacobs provide your blueprint for expansion into the Netherlands.
- Your company is ready to deploy an existing employee or recruit from the Netherlands
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs step in as EOR through our legal Netherlands’ entity to guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax and where required, Dutch visas and work permits
- You have daily control of the employee, while Bradford Jacobs manage all work-related registration formalities and our consultants ensure employees are aware of holidays, benefits and entitlements policy
- Employee sends us completed time sheets and approved expenses claims and we invoice the client. When paid, we deduct all contributions to Dutch authorities and transfer the balance into employee’s nominated account
- Within a few days your company has international presence in a new market, in prime position to explore further expansion without having risked the expense or complications of setting up your own subsidiary or branch office
Using Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) features and benefits
Bradford Jacobs’ International Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) and Employer of Record (EOR) employment solutions enable employers to have their mobile workforce legally and officially employed in the Netherlands as an attractive, fast and stress-free alternative to the time-consuming, risky and expensive exercise of establishing a legal entity in-country. Employers select their candidate – Bradford Jacobs handle the rest.
- Customised solutions for all nationalities moving to work in the Netherlands
- Local specialists provide ongoing business support
- Extensive EOR expertise ensures employees benefit from any relevant treaties on expatriate tax, double taxation, reclaimable expenses and social security agreements
- Flexible fees apply when employee begins work and files tax returns and expenses claims. If employee uses own accountant, fees are covered by Bradford Jacobs to the level charged by our accountant
- Five million Euros cover for employers’ business liabilities
- One-to-one contact with Bradford Jacobs’ consultant ensures employee can concentrate on role
Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) features and benefits for employer
- Rapid solution to on-boarding international employees in the Netherlands
- Total control over operating budgets as all employer costs are detailed at outset for full transparency
- Time efficient – minimal paperwork removes red tape involved in setting up a subsidiary
- Expert guidance with employment and compliance issues
- Reduced accountancy and legal costs
- Bradford Jacobs’ services include all statutory professional insurances
Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation features and benefits for employee
- Worry-free compliant local employment contract
- On time and 100% accurate salary payment
- One-to-one professional HR advice on employment-related issues
- Updates on tax and compliance regulations
Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation contract of employment benefits
- Employee receives comprehensive employment contract in Dutch and English and, if required, their native language
- Prior to contract offer, Bradford Jacobs provide overview of all Dutch statutory provisions, HR regulations and protocols
- Bradford Jacobs’ advisers will recommend where provisions can be enhanced so employers can offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Salary, commission, bonuses and benefits are all contractually agreed with the employer
Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation Human Resources Services
- On-call service to assist with routine HR concerns such as absence management and processing expenses
- Guidance with Dutch compliance rules, such as any legal obligation to record hours worked and overtime provisions
- Prompt 24/7 support with disciplinary or grievance issues needing urgent response
- Regular updates and on-call advice to ensure ongoing compliance with changes in Dutch employment law
- Liaison with employees to ensure they are up to date with companies’ internal policies and handbooks
- Accident insurance as required by Dutch law is provided as standard, covering occupational and commuting accidents and occupational illness
Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation Payroll Services
- Fully-compliant international PEO / EOR funding process, ensuring employees and competent authorities are paid electronically on time into nominated bank account
- Statutory filing, submission and end-of-year reporting completed as standard
- Liability payments made in accordance with Dutch requirements to the respective competent authorities well in advance of deadlines
- Payments made to employees on fixed weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis as required in Euros
- Electronic payslips provided for employees
- Compensation and benefits in the Netherlands are also covered by PEO / EOR services. Discover more here
- Bradford Jacobs are confident you will share a long and mutually beneficial relationship with your staff. However, if an employee decides to move on be assured all necessary leaving documents required by him or her will be issued promptly and efficiently.
Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) visas, permits and migration
Bradford Jacobs ensure all visas and work permits are obtained in time to secure the employee’s smooth transition to the Netherlands. Our services strictly comply with all regulations on visas and work permits. Learn more on Netherlands’ visas by visiting
Netherlands hiring and recruiting
Bradford Jacobs provide global recruitment services into the Netherlands. Do you need to search worldwide for the perfect employee for the Netherlands? Please get in touch here or discover more information at
Contact Bradford Jacobs to work with our Netherlands Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) services
Bradford Jacobs’ in-depth and unrivalled knowledge of the Netherlands’ employment laws and tax regulations ensure that international companies will enjoy the smoothest possible transition for their expansion plans. From the first step of selecting candidates to fill the designated role, to organising visas and work permits and then managing every aspect of administration, Bradford Jacobs will clear every hurdle. Bradford Jacobs’ expertise as an Employer of Record will ensure compliance with tax, payroll and employment laws, HR issues, insurance and statutory holiday entitlements for the employee, who remains under daily control of the parent company.
All of this is made possible by PEO and EOR, without the costly and time-consuming alternative of setting up a subsidiary within the country. You and your staff concentrate on business, Bradford Jacobs concentrate on everything else.
To learn more about how Bradford Jacobs can remove the barriers to your company’s expansion into the Netherlands, contact us here