Paying your staff in the Czech Republic can be complex if you’re not aware of all the specific rules and regulations. Outsourcing to a dedicated Czech payroll service company like Bradford Jacobs will help you reduce costs and minimise risk and liability.
Payroll Services in The Czech Republic for Contractors
We offer a dedicated Czech Republic Payroll solutions specifically for contractors which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements- saving you time and money. The less time you spend thinking about Czech payroll the more time you’ll have to concentrate on your business, so let our dedicated team of professionals handle it all on your behalf. Contact us today to find out how.
Payroll Services Czech Republic for Employers
- Registration with the Czech Republic Tax Office.
- Registration with the NSSO (National Social Security Office).
- Creation of Employment Contracts.
- Application of the Special Expatriation Status (if applicable).
- Calculation of Monthly Salary and Creation of Pay slips.
- Advice about the Available Tax Free Allowances.
- Submitting of Wage Tax Returns and Forms for National Insurance.
- Correspondence with Involved Parties.
- Annual Accounts, Administration and Year End Statements.
- Creating Payment Schedule for Wage Tax, National Insurances and Net Wages.
- Personal Income Tax Returns.
- Czech Republic Professional Employer Organisation (PEO)
- Czech Republic Hiring
- Get in touch with us
Outsourcing your Czech Republic Payroll
Outsourcing your payroll can serve as a more cost-effective, simpler method of paying your employees and filing your wage tax returns on time and in full. By outsourcing your Czech Republic payroll, you can also benefit by gaining peace of mind knowing that you are paying the correct wage tax and social security obligations in full and on time.
You won’t have to worry about incurring tax penalties for late or incomplete filing and payment. Your company and your employees can focus solely on your business goals, without ever having to worry about the complexities of payroll management.