Bradford Jacobs’ EOR services combine with our proven success as a Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) for international recruitment outsourcing. We locate the brightest talent to work for you in Belgium in a seamless operation that will see your company functioning in a matter of days rather than the weeks or months it would take you set up a subsidiary in a new territory.
Bradford Jacobs’ international Employer of Record (EOR) solutions provide the platform for global companies to expand their reach worldwide. Belgium’s robust economy and employment market make Belgium a prime target, with the added advantage of being the launch pad for further expansion into mainland Europe. We provide specific support for payroll, taxation, Human Resources and compliance issues as you expand your operations by accessing the cream of Belgium’s well-qualified and highly motivated workforce.
Initially, Bradford Jacobs’ specialists assess your specific requirements and timeframe and fit these to the ideal model from our EOR, PEO and Recruitment Process Organisation (RPO) options. Crucially, we ensure your company complies with Belgian rules and regulations governing staff employment. Your chosen candidate is hired via Bradford Jacobs’ agencies in Belgium and remains under your day-to-day control with Bradford Jacobs as the EOR to deal with all administration relating to Belgian employment laws.
How Belgian Professional Employer Organisation Works
Bradford Jacobs recognise businesses have individual requirements, often creating unique recruitment situations – and Belgium is no different with some individual legislative requirements that take careful management. This is why Bradford Jacobs’ Employer of Record (EOR) services provide a consultative approach and tailor-made solution for each client, because we know one size does not fit all.
Our EOR agencies in Belgium enable clients to operate staff in-country with no worries over HR services, tax, payroll, hiring and firing or having to respond to changes in local regulations and employment law. As global EOR and Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) experts we follow employment contract best practices and also guarantee to keep you updated on Belgian employment law changes.
This step-by-step guide highlights the simplicity of having Bradford Jacobs provide your blueprint for expansion into the vibrant Belgian economy.
- Your company is ready to deploy an existing employee or recruit in Belgium
- Once the candidate is selected, Bradford Jacobs step in as EOR through our legal Belgian entity to guarantee compliance with employment contracts, payroll, HR, tax and where required, Belgian visas and work permits
- You have daily control of the employee, while Bradford Jacobs manage all work-related registration formalities, and our consultants ensure employees are aware of holidays, benefits and entitlements policies
- Employee sends us completed time sheets and approved expenses claims and we invoice you, the client. When paid, we deduct all contributions to Belgian authorities and transfer the balance into employee’s nominated account
- Within a few days your company has international presence in a new market, in prime position to explore further expansion without having risked the expense or hassle of setting up your own subsidiary or branch office
Using Belgium Professional Employer Organization (PEO) Provider Features and Benefits
Bradford Jacobs’ international Employer of Record (EOR) and Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) employment solutions enable employers to have their mobile workforce legally and officially employed in Belgium as an efficient, fast and stress-free alternative to the time-consuming, hazardous and expensive exercise of establishing a legal entity in-country. Employers select their candidate – Bradford Jacobs handle the rest. We provide:
- Customised solutions for all nationalities moving to work in Belgium
- Local specialists deliver ongoing business support
- Extensive EOR expertise ensures employees benefit from any treaties on expatriate tax, double taxation, reclaimable expenses or social security agreements
- If employee uses own accountant, fees are covered by Bradford Jacobs to the level charged by our accountant
- Five million Euros cover for employers’ business liabilities
- One-to-one contact with Bradford Jacobs’ consultants ensure employee can concentrate on work
Belgium Professional Employer Organization Features and Benefits for Employer
- Rapid solution to on-boarding employees for your international expansion in Belgium
- Total control over operating budgets as all employer costs are detailed at outset for full transparency
- Time efficient – minimal paperwork removes red tape that would be involved in setting up a subsidiary
- Expert guidance with employment and compliance issues
- Reduced accountancy and legal costs
- Bradford Jacobs’ services include all statutory professional insurances
Belgium Professional Employer Organization Features and Benefits for Employee
- Worry-free compliant local employment contract
- On time and 100% accurate salary payment
- One-to-one professional HR advice on employment-related issues
- Updates on tax and compliance regulations
Belgium Professional Employer Organization Contract of Employment Benefits
- Employee receives comprehensive employment contract, usually in Dutch or French, but this is an area that needs careful guidance due to the nuances of Belgian culture regarding language usage. There is no official ‘Belgian’ language.
- Prior to contract offer, Bradford Jacobs provide overview of all Belgian statutory provisions, HR regulations and protocols
- Bradford Jacobs’ advisers will recommend where provisions can be enhanced so employers can offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Salary, commission, bonuses and benefits are all contractually agreed with the employer
Belgium Professional Employer Organization Human Resources Services
- On-call service to assist with routine HR concerns such as absence management and processing expenses
- Guidance with Belgian compliance rules, such as any legal obligation to record hours worked and overtime provisions
- Prompt 24/7 support with disciplinary or grievance issues needing urgent response
- Regular updates and on-call advice to ensure ongoing compliance with changes in Belgian employment law
- Liaison with employees to ensure they are up to date with companies’ internal policies and handbooks
- Accident insurance as required by Belgian law is provided as standard, covering occupational and commuting accidents and occupational illness
Belgium Professional Employer Organization Payroll Services
- Fully compliant international EOR / PEO Payroll services funding process, ensuring employees and competent authorities are paid electronically on time into nominated bank accounts
- Statutory filing, submission and end-of-year reporting completed as standard
- Liability payments made in accordance with Belgian requirements to the respective competent authorities well in advance of deadlines
- Payments made to employees on fixed weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis as required in Euros
- Electronic pay slips provided for employees
- Compensation and benefits in Belgium are also covered by EOR / PEO services.
Bradford Jacobs are confident you will share a long and mutually beneficial relationship with your staff. However, if an employee decides to move on be assured all necessary leaving documents required by him or her will be issued promptly and efficiently.
Belgium Professional Employer Organization Visas, Permits and Migration
Bradford Jacobs ensure all visas and work permits are obtained in time to secure the employee’s smooth transition to Belgium. Our services strictly comply with all regulations on visas and work permits. Learn more on Belgian visas by visiting our Belgium Visa page
Belgium Hiring and Recruiting
Bradford Jacobs provide global recruitment services into Belgium. Do you need to search worldwide for the perfect employee for Belgium? Do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contact Us About Our Belgian Professional Employer Organization Services
Bradford Jacobs’ in-depth and unrivalled knowledge of the Belgian employment laws and tax regulations ensure that international companies will enjoy the smoothest possible transition for their expansion plans. From the first step of selecting candidates to fill the designated role, to organising visas and work permits and then managing every aspect of administration, Bradford Jacobs will clear every hurdle. Bradford Jacobs’ expertise as an Employer of Record will ensure compliance with tax, payroll and employment laws, HR issues, insurance and statutory holiday entitlements for the employee, who remains under daily control of the parent company.
All of this is made possible by EOR and PEO, without the costly and time-consuming alternative of setting up a subsidiary within the country. You and your staff concentrate on business, Bradford Jacobs concentrate on everything else.
To learn more about how Bradford Jacobs can remove the barriers to your company’s expansion into Belgium, contact us.