If you would like to join our team we would recommend learning about the company in order to understand what we expect and to understand the benefits of being an employee. Employees in their introductory period are not eligible to participate in the company benefit plans such as health insurance coverage. Once you successfully complete the introductory period you will be eligible to participate in the company’s benefit plans to the extent provided in the appropriate description.
We never stop Improving
- We strive to be experts in providing workforce management solutions. We will never stop learning, measuring and experimenting. Our aim is to become the No1 workforce management company in Europe and remain there.
- We want our customers to know about our values, our vision and what makes us different from our competitors.
- We will strive to turn the company into a well-oiled, highly productive machine that works smarter than our competitors.
- We are never complacent! We will not allow our competitors to overtake us!
We move fast and stay highly productive
- We are a highly productive team.
- We strive to stay lean, have small teams, minimise bureaucracy, eliminate productivity hurdles, and keep our best employees as team-leaders and managers.
- If the decision is reversible, we make it quickly, in the best interests of the company and move on.
- We want 40 really good productive hours of work a week. We do not want people to burn out.
We promote and reward on merit alone
- Contribution to company goals is more valued than time served.
The Work Terms & Conditions
- Non-team players, problematic staff, issue causers, no matter how talented, will be fired.
- We want people from whom it’ss more than “just a job”. You can show it’s more than just a job by giving feedback, suggesting ideas, going the extra mile to impress a customer, sharing knowledge you have learned.
- We only want people who continually improve and strive to be the best they can be to work here.
- We want people who want to look back on their careers and be proud of what they have achieved.
- We want people who care about the people they work with. If you do not care about your colleagues please leave and find another company.
- We only want staff who really care about the customer and the service we build.
We do the right thing
- We correct mistakes even when nobody would notice.
- If a customer doesn’t love our service, it means we will have not gone the extra mile for our customers –think about and ask them what are your needs!
Everybody thinks like an owner
- We choose what’s best for the company and customers in the long term.
- We continually think about how we can improve the company and share ideas.
- We act as representatives of the company and share responsibility for maintaining our reputation.
- We support initiatives that make the world a better place. From her on, 1% of company profits goes to good deeds.
- We all care about the company’s metrics and success.
We embrace openness by default
- We are open about plans, open about figures, open about failings, open about wins, open about hiring, open about engineering, open about sales.
We stand for more than money
- We support initiatives that make the world a better place. From here on, 1% of company profits goes to good deeds.
- We genuinely want to give the customer the best service possible and for them to become a raving fan about our business no matter how difficult the customer may be.
The Work Terms & Conditions
- Our on boarding will make new people feel special and privileged to work here.
- We will keep improving the work environment and trying experiments to optimise happiness and productivity.
- We will promote a healthy work/life balance.
- We will strive to make work enjoyable and productive by deliberately and continually promoting autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- We will make work fun wherever possible.
- We are different and proud of it.
- We want our people to rave about how good our company is and be proud to be a part of it.
We choose positivity and happiness
- We always approach things in a positive and optimistic way with no negativity, everything has a solution.
- We never complain. We never criticise or condemn team members or customers. Let the other person save face, even if they are clearly wrong. Never argue over any written medium such as instant email, message or chat. That said, give honest feedback in a constructive way and don’t be afraid to share bad news.
- We deliberately show genuine appreciation to each other for achievements.
- We will always be friendly, personable and responsive to customers (even when they’re rude). Our company should have a face – every tweet should be signed, every email friendly and personable.We will always be friendly, personable and responsive to customers (even when they’re rude). Our company should have a face – every tweet should be signed, every email friendly and personable.
We are honest
- Good ideas can come from anywhere. Take the ego out of it and choose the best solution for the long-term success of the company.
- We are proud of our work and accomplishments but leave our egos at the door as hard is this must be.
- When discussing the company and what we have achieved, we are always humble and look to the future.
- We are always honest, never lie or cheat your way to success.
We do the right thing
- We multi-task our way through the day.
- We share processes between teams so we can achieve the best outcome for the customer and the company
- We share all our knowledge as much as possible.
- We prioritize and work on the right thing.
- We clearly define goals and objectives, have one lead for every project, and finish what we start.