Due to growing business demands Bradford Jacobs are looking to hire an Customer Success Manager to join our team during this exciting expansion.
The role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to grow their knowledge working alongside key members of the company allowing them the opportunity to progress into more senior positions.
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels including: live chat, phone and email
- Proactively engage with existing customers through outbound calling and email.
- Build & develop customer relationships
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are brought to the attention of the Account Managers
- Feedback recurring customer issues to Account Managers and relevant internal departments.
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Bradford Jacobs customer experience
- Support implementation of new products, process and policies
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service and sales KPI’s
- Respond and action requests from the Management team
Skills and Experience:
- High level of customer service skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral – further European languages would be
- Experience of using MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A proactive approach to learning multiple business products
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic environment
- An interest in financial products and European payroll
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from a customer support background looking to take their experience into a more business development and sales environment.
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- European travel
- A diverse workday
- Opportunity to progress into multiple departments in the business and build your own team
- Quarterly bonuses if targets are met
- Modern offices in fantastic location
Bradford Jacobs is committed to quality and unparalleled service in all aspects of our businesses. As part of the team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career here.
We aim to employ people who have a winning mentality, who know the pleasure of winning, and are addicted to success. We believe that excellence in the quality of our service will enable us to achieve the above.
The success of Bradford Jacobs is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. Your job, every job, is essential to fulfilling our mission every day to the people who trust and respect us. The primary goal of Bradford Jacobs and yours, as one of its potential employees, is to live our mission and continue to be an industry leader.