Due to growing business demands Bradford Jacobs are looking to hire an Accounts Administrator to join our team during this exciting expansion.
The role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to grow their knowledge working alongside key members of the company allowing them the opportunity to progress into more senior positions.
You will take on key responsibilities focussed not only on maintaining timely and accurate payrolls and accounts but also payments for the groups international companies.
- Monitoring group companies bank accounts
- Calculate and process bank payments related to payroll and suppliers
- Administering all bank movements
- Follow up payments with external parties and customers
- Financial administration of existing and new clients
- Be first point of contact for any internal queries for finance, payroll and accounts
- Be first point of contact for external providers and ensure clients payroll is processed timely and accurately
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Bradford Jacobs customer experience
- Support implementation of new products, process and policies
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service and operations KPI’s
- Respond and action requests from the Management team
- Update internal CRM system with client’s finance and accounts queries and resolutions
- Update all information sheets and systems with client information
- Act as first line support for the group accountants
Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years experience in accounting or payroll
- Experience with accounting software – Sage Line 50 would be advantageous
- Payment processing
- Fluent in English both written and oral – further European languages would be advantageous
- AAT qualified or equivalent would be advantageous
- A proactive approach to learning multiple business products
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic environmentAn
- An interest in financial products and European payroll
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to expand their local accounting experience into an international group of exciting and unique product offerings with a quickly expanding business.
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- European travel
- A diverse workday
- Opportunity to progress into multiple departments in the business and build your own team
- Quarterly bonuses if targets are met
Bradford Jacobs is committed to quality and unparalleled service in all aspects of our businesses. As part of the team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career here.
We aim to employ people who have a winning mentality, who know the pleasure of winning, and are addicted to success. We believe that excellence in the quality of our service will enable us to achieve the above.
The success of Bradford Jacobs is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. Your job, every job, is essential to fulfilling our mission every day to the people who trust and respect us. The primary goal of Bradford Jacobs and yours, as one of its potential employees, is to live our mission and continue to be an industry leader.