This privacy statement explains how Bradford Jacobs Ltd collects, handles and processes your personal data. It is effective as of January 2021 and will be regularly updated to reflect any changes in the way we use your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual by reference to an identifier such as a name, ID number, location, address or specific physical, psychological and cultural factors; and is protected by General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What data do we collect?
- Personal and contact details: name, surname, date of birth, ID number, nationality, personal email address, personal phone number, location and occasionally, when necessary marital status, place of birth, home address, names of your spouse (where applicable), the age and the number of dependants (where applicable).
- Professional (education and employment-related) information: qualifications, job title, job seniority, job description, employer details, type of employment, work email: email@example.com and direct phone number.
- Sensitive data: social security number, national insurance number, bank account details, tax code, annual salary, bonus amount.
- Commercial Information: history and records of products and services you have obtained from Bradford Jacobs Ltd.
- Marketing and research information: IP address, social media handles, browser history, cookie ID.
Examples of data not considered personal data:
- A company name;
- A company registration number;
- An email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymised data
How do we collect your data?
We care about your privacy and collect data only with your consent or if it is available through public sources.
- Through our website: when you visit our website https://www.bradfordjacobs.com/, fill in our web form, when you contact us via the chat bot.
- Through marketing activity: when filling up various online forms, downloading content, clicking on our advertisements.
- Via email
- Via phone
- Through our services: we may gather your personal data when providing services, collecting your CV, signing contracts
- From other sources: we may receive your personal information from other sources, such as social media platforms, public databases, third party partners, such as recruitment agencies, end clients (normally your employer) and government bodies
Why do we collect your data?
We collect and process your personal data in order to:
- Get in contact directly with you;
- Manage your CV;
- Manage your application;
- Execute our services;
- Inform you on job and services offers;
- Improve our services;
- Improve user experience;
- Marketing activities;
How long do we keep your data for?
We only keep your personal data for so long as necessary to achieve the above purposes. This may be up to 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship with you (statute of limitation for legal claims in most EEA countries), unless a shorter or longer retention period applies under applicable data protection laws.
How do we use your data?
We value your trust and are committed to protect your personal data. It is securely stored and is not accessible to non-authorised individuals. We do not sell or share your data with any third-party agencies for commercial purposes.
Third parties we share your personal data with
Bradford Jacobs share your personal data with third parties strictly for work and contractual purposes or when it is required to do so by law in order to deliver our services.
The list of third-party entities we share your data with:
- Partner recruitment agencies
- Partner payroll providers (they act on our behalf and under our instructions only)
- External law and tax experts (they act on our behalf and under our instructions only)
- Government bodies, such as tax office, home and foreign affairs office, courts
- Other external entities and third-party providers that help us operate this website and marketing (these recipients act on our behalf and under our instructions only);
Some of these recipients are located outside the EEA, but we ensure that your personal data remains adequately protected at all times.
What about the links to third-party websites?
https://www.bradfordjacobs.com/ may contain links to third-party websites. We do not have access nor control of these elements and cannot be held responsible for how they handle your personal data.
What are your rights?
You may, at any moment, exercise your rights under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), including (when applicable) your right to access and/or rectify your personal data stored with Bradford Jacobs. As well as restrict or remove your personal information from being used for direct marketing. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How to contact us
Please email our Legal & Privacy Department at email@example.com if:
- You have any questions about how Bradford Jacobs handles and protects your personal data
- You wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal information
- You wish to make a complaint about Bradford Jacobs’ use of your personal data